The Sustainability Analyst is a core member of the University of Virginia’s Office for Sustainability, which seeks to engage our communities, steward resources, and discover ways to improve Grounds and beyond for generations to come.
The Sustainability Analyst is responsible for:
- maintaining and analyzing, with a high level of accuracy and integrity, the University’s greenhouse gas inventory, nitrogen footprint
- developing annual reports and other communication tools
- developing projections for the impact of potential strategies
- supporting the development of new programs
- benchmarking within U.Va. and with external sources
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of energy or emissions-related metrics, experience analyzing large data sets, and must demonstrate: the ability make independent decisions, a high level of initiative, and proactive approaches to problem-solving.
|Application Deadline: November 6, 2015|