Community Resources: of most interest to the general public
- Aquapedia: A virtual world of reliable, relevant, and readily available water information and wisdom collected and synthesized by users and producers of explicit (water information) and tacit (water wisdom) knowledge.
- Child and Family Web Guide
- CIRCLE: Center for Information on Research on Civic Learning and Engagement
- OpenCourseWare (OCW): Offers course materials free to everyone with online access
- SPIRAL: SPIRAL aims to promote health literacy by providing open access to high-quality health information for underserved non-English speakers and their health providers, searchable by the language of the community served, including Chinese, Cambodian/Khmer, Vietnamese, Hmong, Thai, Korean, Laotian, and Japanese.