Education Resources: for educators and self learners
- Aquapedia: A virtual world of reliable, relevant, and readily available water information and wisdom collected and synthesized by users and producers of explicit (water information) and tacit (water wisdom) knowledge.
- Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO): A leader in supporting efforts to integrate engineering into K-12 education.
- Circle: Center for Information on Research on Civic Learning and Engagement.
- ConStats: A hands-on experience and learning tool designed at Tufts University that allows introductory statistics students to actively experiment with statistical ideas and reasoning.
- OpenCourseWare (OCW): Offers course materials free to everyone with online access.
- OpenGeoportal: A collaboratively developed, open source, federated web application to discover, preview, and retrieve geospatial data rapidly, as well as a new coalition of geospatial professionals, developers, and librarians working together to share resources and best practices in geospatial portal application development, metadata, data sharing, data licensing, and data sources.
- GeoData@Tufts: The Tufts live instance of the OpenGeoportal application. Tufts, Harvard, MIT, MassGIS, and UC Berkeley data is available through the interface with about 10,000 geospatial data layers.
- Perseus: Perseus offers the most comprehensive collection of content and tools to teach and learn Greco-Roman classics (particularly Greek, Latin, and Art and Archaeology) as well as other humanities, including early modern English and customized reading support for the Arabic language.
- Tufts Digital Library (TDL): The TDL supports the teaching and research mission of the university by creating access to a growing collection of open access digital resources produced and developed at Tufts.