Call for Applications: 2nd Annual TUNECC
Friday July 24th, 2015
We are now accepting applications for the 2nd Annual Tufts New England Case Competition (TUNECC) to be held on Friday, July 24th, 2015 at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA. TUNECC is focused on structured problem solving for the global life sciences industry, including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, vaccines/diagnostics. We welcome applications from Advanced Degree Candidates (PhD, MD, JD, Postdoc, and non-MBA Masters) from the Northeast who are interested in joining a life sciences consulting firm or a generalist firm with a strong life sciences practice.
Second Place Prize: $1,000
Third Place Prize: $500
- Develop your case study skills and get a taste of what a career in consulting is like.
- Network with consultants and life sciences professionals from firms such as The Boston Consulting Group, L.E.K. Consulting, Simon-Kucher & Partners, TechAtlas Group, Back Bay Life Science Advisors, Putnam Associates, Decision Resources Group, and ClearView Healthcare Partners.
- Boost your knowledge of the biopharma industry by tackling a challenging case problem and attending a keynote address delivered by a Senior Partner from a leading consulting firm.
- PhD, MD, JD, or non-MBA Masters degree candidates and Postdoctoral Fellows. Industry professionals who received any of these degrees within the last 2 years are also welcome to apply.
- Interested in life sciences, business, or consulting; business background not required.
- Women and underrepresented minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to attend the full-day case competition on Friday, July 24, 2015, in Boston, MA.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications open May 17th
- Deadline is extended to June 30th, 11:59PM
- Please include a team cover letter and each member’s resume
Address questions to: TUNECC2014@gmail.com