Employees of Tufts University can use Employee Self Service to access payroll, benefits and personal information online.
You can use Employee Self Service to:
* Retrieve and print your payroll information, which is generally available online two days before the paydate.
* Change your address, federal or state tax withholdings.
* Update your life insurance beneficiaries or emergency contact information.
* View your benefits information.
* Enroll in or make changes to your Voluntary Retirement Plan (403b).