A significant upgrade to the Kenexa Applicant Tracking System (ATS), called Kenexa 2x Recruit, was rolled out to hiring managers on January 30, 2012. Some highlights of 2x Recruit are:
- The ability for candidates to tailor cover letters and resumes to the position they are applying for: candidates will be able to upload up to 10 separate cover letters, resumes and supporting documents
- Account access: hiring managers can set proxy users for their account so that colleagues can review, edit or approve jobs on your behalf without the proxy directly logging into your account and compromising security
- Ability to more easily identify and denote strong candidates for current job openings as well as for future consideration by flagging them with an “A”, “B”,”C” or “D” rating
- Hiring managers and recruiters can configure their Dashboard page to display information that is most useful for them
- Delivered reports will be available with the option of displaying the results in a graph (i.e. applicant source, time to fill, etc.)
For tip sheets, quick reference guides and a tutorial, please visit the Tufts University HR Website.