We are pleased to announce that Tufts has purchased a university-wide license for Qualtrics, an easy to use, full-featured, web-based tool for creating and conducting online surveys. Tufts’ customized version of Qualtrics is now available to all current faculty, clinical affiliates,* staff and students via a dedicated website. To access Qualtrics, navigate to https://tufts.qualtrics.com and login with your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
Qualtrics features go far beyond those available through free online survey tools and they include:
- Over 100 different types of survey questions to choose from.
- The ability to embed multimedia into surveys.
- Completely customizable branding with your school or department logo.
- Support from Qualtrics’ award-winning Research and Support Specialists.
- Robust online training and documentation.
- Direct exports to Excel and SPSS and an API that integrates with virtually any other system.
- Online collaboration in real-time as you and your colleagues author surveys.
- 48 supported languages.
- A tool to track participation and reminders.
- Accessible with your Tufts Username (UTLN) and Tufts Password—no new login information to remember.
All user support and training is handled directly by Qualtrics with many online courses to help users get started.
*All use of Qualtrics must be in support of the University’s administrative, teaching, and/or research work. Tufts’ license does not extend to affiliate organizations unless use of the license is in support of research that originated within an academic unit at Tufts University.