An ActiveSync device is any mobile device that is set up to access Tufts email and calendars via Exchange. Essentially any device that automatically accesses Tufts email or calendar via an application (not through a web browser) is considered an ActiveSync device.
If your ActiveSync device is lost or stolen, you can remotely delete or wipe your device using the “Wipe Device” option from OWA by taking the following steps.
- Log into OWA (http://exchange.tufts.edu)
- Click the “Options” button in the top right
- Select “See All Options”
- In the left sidebar, select “Phone”
- At the top, click “Mobile Phones”
- You will see a list of any mobile devices that are synced with this account. Locate the appropriate device using the name/phone number/last sync time and select “Wipe Device.”