Use these steps to reset a PIN number to access voice mail
- To retrieve/reset your PIN, log into the Exchange mailbox associated with the voice mail Outlook Web Access at https://exchange.tufts.edu
- Once logged in, click on the “Options” dropdown menu
- From the dropdown menu, select “See all options”
- Select the “Phone” option on the left side
- Next select the “Voice Mail” icon in the center of the screen
- Inside the Voice Mail page, click the link to have your pin emailed directly to your Exchange mailbox, this is an automated step that will occur immediately.
Once you receive the email with the new password, you can access your voicemail by calling (617) 636-4000 or 6-4000, enter the temporary pin number that you just received, and then set a new pin number when prompted.