To add a networked printer to a Mac machine, please follow these steps:
1. Open System Preferences > Printers
2. Click the + (plus) icon below the Printers pane on the left to open the Add Printer application.
3. Click on the round, blue IP icon
4. Under IP addresses, enter “PRINTERNAME.med.tufts.edu” or “PRINTERNAME.nutrition.tufts.edu” & click ‘Add’. You do not need to enter any additional fields / information. Printer utility will gather printer information.
5. Print a test page, and set to default printer if desired.