Posts Tagged form

Request for Software – Nutrition

The Request for Software – Nutrition form is required for distribution of software licenses owned by the Friedman School of Nutrition, such as SPSS. This form must be signed by one of the authorized requesters from the Friedman School of Nutrition.  For a list of authorized requesters, please see the Authorized Requesters for Tufts Resources […]

, ,

No Comments

How do I get an ID card?

ID Cards are provided by the Tufts Department of Public Safety. On the Boston campus, the Public Safety office is located in the lobby of the M+V wing within the Biomedical Research and Public Health Building. ID’s are generally available as of the start date for employees being paid directly by the University. For affiliates […]

, , , , , , , ,

No Comments