Tufts Libraries license packages of electronic books published by Springer. Although only a few of these books are currently categorized as “Veterinary”, you might find some more titles of interest in the biological sciences. To find the e-books:
- Go to our catalog: http://library.tufts.edu
- On the bottom left-hand side, select “Electronic Resources”.
- In the bottom of the two search boxes, select “E-Books” from the drop-down list.
- In the top search box, type “Springer” and any topic of interest, eg. “Springer and microbiology”.
If you don’t want to limit your search to Springer, you can type in the topic word(s) alone. The resulting list will contain lots of government publications, but also some e-books from other publishers. More e-books will be added, so check back again.
The two Springer veterinary e-books are:
- Mouse Cell Culture Methods and Protocols edited by Andrew Ward, David Tosh
- Transgenesis Techniques: principles and protocols