We now have access to the following veterinary e-books:
- Fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base disorders in small animal practice by Stephen P. DiBartola (2012)
- Fowler’s zoo and wild animal medicine: current therapy by R. Eric Miller, Murray Fowler (2012)
- Canine and feline nephrology and urology by Dennis J. Chew, Stephen P. DiBartola, Patricia A. Schenck (2011)
- Color atlas of diseases and disorders of cattle by Roger W. Blowey, A. David Weaver (2011)
- Fenner’s veterinary virology (2011)
- Handbook of veterinary neurology by Michael D. Lorenz, Joan R. Coates, Marc Kent (2011). See TUSK for information about the companion web site.
- Small animal dermatology: a color atlas and therapeutic guide by Keith A. Hnilica (2011)
- Avian influenza and Newcastle disease: a field and laboratory manual, edited by Ilaria Capua, Dennis J. Alexander (2009)
- Springer Protocols Collection… only two of these books are currently categorized as “veterinary”, however, there are many titles in the biological sciences.
- Clinical veterinary advisor: Dogs and cats, edited by Etienne Côté (2011). See TUSK for a username and password.
- Small animal imaging: basics and practical guide edited by Fabian Kiessling (2011)
- Comparative and veterinary pharmacology, edited by Fiona Cunningham, Jonathan Elliott, Peter Lees (2010)