Search & access data respositories
Tufts has a new database that focuses on searching for and accessing data repositories. Data Citation Index allows researchers to search and assess research data from data repositories across disciplines and around the world.
- Search for research data, including data studies, data sets from a wide range of international data repositories and connect them with the scientific literature to track data citation
- Search international repositories and their deposited data studies, data sets, using the Thomson Reuters value add indexing
- Link to the repository record to access the deposited data
- See how data connects to scientific literature published in journals, books and conference proceedings
- Coverage of social sciences, physical sciences, life sciences and arts and humanities, 1900-present