One Health Display in the Library
What does ‘One Health’ mean to you? Come see the display in the Veterinary Library. We are proud to feature posters created by our students, articles written by our faculty, a local newspaper article featuring one of our students, in addition to other materials.
- Tufts at Tech Education and Partnerships in One Health by Dr. Katherine Holmes, Dr. Greg Wolfus, Dr. Emily McCobb, Dr. Liz Rozanski, and Dr. John Rush [poster]
- Welcome to One Health Day – a poster created by DVM students for the SCAVMA One Health Day, held on April 5, 2014
- Curriculum asset mapping for one health education by S.M. Mor, A.H. Robbins, L. Jarvin, G.E. Kaufman, J.M. Lindenmayer in Journal of Veterinary Medical Education 40(4) 2013, 363-9.
- A global veterinary medical perspective on the concept of one health- focus on livestock by D.M. Sherman in ILAR Journal 51(3) 2010, 281-7.
- Health, environment link species by Susan Spencer in Telegram & Gazette, Thursday April 3, 2014, B8.
- A selection of books, conference proceedings and journals