What does ‘One Health’ mean to you? Come see the display in the Veterinary Library. We are proud to feature posters created by our students, articles written by our faculty, a local newspaper article featuring one of our students, in addition to other materials.
- Tufts at Tech Education and Partnerships in One Health by Dr. Katherine Holmes, Dr. Greg Wolfus, Dr. Emily McCobb, Dr. Liz Rozanski, and Dr. John Rush [poster]
- Welcome to One Health Day – a poster created by DVM students for the SCAVMA One Health Day, held on April 5, 2014
- Curriculum asset mapping for one health education by S.M. Mor, A.H. Robbins, L. Jarvin, G.E. Kaufman, J.M. Lindenmayer in Journal of Veterinary Medical Education 40(4) 2013, 363-9.
- A global veterinary medical perspective on the concept of one health- focus on livestock by D.M. Sherman in ILAR Journal 51(3) 2010, 281-7.
- Health, environment link species by Susan Spencer in Telegram & Gazette, Thursday April 3, 2014, B8.
- A selection of books, conference proceedings and journals