Tufts Libraries have two journal-specific mobile apps. Browzine and Read by QxMD let you view and browse journals from your tablet or mobile device. Browzine is designed for Apple and Android devices, but also has a web browser version. Read by QxMD is similar to Browzine, but specifically for medical and scientific research. Go to the Hirsh Library Mobile App Research Guide for links to download the app(s).
BrowZine is available free to Tufts University users.
- Browse and read journals by subject
- Download full articles
- Create your own bookshelf
- Be notified when new articles are published (iOS and Android)
- Save articles for off-line reading
- Export to services such as DropBox, Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero, Papers and more.
Read by QxMD is a free app that shares some information about users.
- Get full text PDFs with one tap
- Keep up with the latest new research that will impact your practice
- Browse through 1000s of outstanding topic reviews
- Search millions of articles from PubMed and our database of outstanding topic reviews
- Read your favorite journals or browse article collections
- Access full text through Tufts University or via open access publishers
- Organize and review your personal collection of articles