Dr. Dodman’s books have been translated into many languages. When he retired, he cleaned out his office and sent us two boxes of books in Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, Chinese and Japanese.
- Dog who loved too much… in Italian, Finnish, Dutch and Chinese
- Cat who cried for help… in Italian, German, Chinese and Japanese
- If only they could speak… in Italian and Portuguese
- Psychopharmacology of animal behavior disorders… in Italian and Spanish
We don’t need all of these books in all of these languages, so I’ve offered them to libraries in Massachusetts. Four libraries immediately asked for books.
- New Bedford Public Library
- Ludlow Public Library
- Jones Library (Amherst)
- Westfield State University
I’m hoping the other books will also find good homes.
posted August 8, 2017