Our human footprint on this planet is huge. Through lectures and wetlabs, this year’s Symposium will explore many different types of impacts that humans have on wildlife, aquatic, and exotic species. The Symposium will also emphasize the role that veterinary medicine can play in improving conservation and welfare efforts.
- Domestic Cat Impacts on Wildlife Populations
- The Ornamental Fish Industry
- Best Practices for Pet and Rehabilitated Turtle Care
- Large Whale Entanglement and Disentanglement
- Wild Horses on Public Lands
- Oil Spills and Seabirds
Speaker sessions followed by discussions will introduce a variety of topics to attendees. Wet labs will provide hands on opportunities to practice select procedures on cadavers.
Please email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors for making this symposium possible!