Charles F. Seymour, Jr., Prize Winner: Mary Reynolds

The Charles F. Seymour, Jr., Prize honors participants in musical theatre with an interest in business.  

Mary Reynolds (A21) has served as a pillar of and strong advocate for the musical community at Tufts. A key member of the Opera Ensemble and Torn Ticket II, she has been active in the Tufts choral program and as an assistant to the Tufts Children’s Choir. She is a skilled string player, singer, teacher and conductor who hopes to obtain a master’s degree in music education following her graduation from Tufts.

10 thoughts on “Charles F. Seymour, Jr., Prize Winner: Mary Reynolds

• August 3, 2023 at 5:08 pm

Your attitude should be accepted as the benchmark when discussing this topic.

• August 17, 2023 at 1:28 pm

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with a very spectacular possibility to read critical reviews from this site.

• August 17, 2023 at 4:48 pm

I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble.As a result of checking through the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, I thought my life was done.

• September 5, 2023 at 10:48 am

The articles you write help me a lot and I like the topic

• September 6, 2023 at 2:45 am

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

• September 6, 2023 at 9:46 am

May I request that you elaborate on that? Your posts have been extremely helpful to me. Thank you!

• September 20, 2023 at 10:57 am

Robotic Vacuums
    automate the cleaning task, freeing up time for users to engage in other activities. They also offer convenience through features like scheduled cleaning and automatic recharging, reducing the manual effort to maintain a clean home.