Blog 10: Reflection

Thoughts on the Class

I most enjoyed the IoT lectures because I see this technology growing very rapidly in the future. 

I would have liked to go into more detail in all of the topics covered; however, that wouldn’t be possible without adjusting the time spent on other interesting topics. I think that if I had to spend less time on one subject area, then it would have been the GPS/GIS section. I found the GPS and GIS to be very interesting; however, I felt like it is such a vast subject area that I did not learn a whole lot about GPS and GIS due to time constraints. 

I also think that the big final project should be re-adjusted. Due to the nature of the Gigglebots, it was not possible to have four people work on the coding element of the project, so in most teams only one person was responsible for the main part of the project, which was the programming of the Gigglebots to complete challenge 1 and 2.  

What topics do you think should be added to future years?  

Besides the GPS/GIS removal, I don’t think that there should be any additional topics added or removed. I think that the course covers so many relevant topics already that it would be interesting to go into farther depth with the existing topics.  Lastly, I think that an assignment that researches current market offerings of the technology we learn about in class would be very interesting. For example, I liked the blog articles because I usually wrote about the real world applications of the technologies that we covered in class. My favorite blog post that I wrote about was AmazonGo–a high tech, cashier-less store. In conclusion, I really enjoyed ENP 162 and feel like I learned a whole lot.

19 Comments

1. I agree that the GiggleBot project was a bit difficult considering how many people were involved and the scope. I also agree that the GPS section seemed super brief,. I would’ve liked to a bit more on that, or have the GPS/GIS component be the big project.

2. Thanks for sharing this nice post keep it up

3. I’m Really Impressed With Your Article. Keep up the great work!

4. Thanks for sharing the nice and informative article

5. hi

Very nice blog, very informative and useful. Keep sharing the best content,

regards

6. very nice blogs!!! i have to learning for lot of information for this sites…Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing

7. The content of your article page is great, I found the content pretty good and useful to me, thank you for sharing. Cuzideas

8. Very good article, Its really great blog thank you for sharing This piece of information Stiest

9. Get direct admission in top pgdm colleges in nodia

10. MP3Paw download free songs in english, hindi, spanish – get your mp3 songs free download for mobile with no software installation required. It also works as an audio downloader from youtube to mp3 and song hunter with an easy youtube music searcher.

11. Congrats on an informative post my friend. I am waiting for the continuation of such informative articles.

12. tüm bedenler ile ilgili bilgiler özellikle s beden kac kilo

13. perfeckt, thank you very much for the information, I look forward to your other articles.

14. Congratulations on your site! Really, it’s great and as I saw in the first posts it’s true that the site’s shares and interface are really a godsend for working on the style. Really a big thank you! cc: MP3PAW

15. Worldwide technology spending on the internet of things is forecast to attain a CAGR of 13.6% by 2022. Cellular IoT connections will reach $3.5 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 30%. In 2019, the adoption of IoT devices and services is expected to reach an inflection point of 18% to 20%. New technological changes bring improvement as well as new challenges in the UX design world. Different types of the ux design services organization want different types of skill sets in UX designer.

16. I hope your day will be better and happier
    This is a good magazine content to read.
    Continue