For the 2020-2021 academic year, the Bray Lab PAL Labs will be operating as a service.
|Dynamic Testing||Instron Drop Tower Impact System|
|Hardness Testing||Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Motion Testing||Vicon Motion Capture System|
|Static Testing||Instron 5800R Tensile and Compression Test System|
Materials must be covered by the requester. For example through research or course project funding.
Currently, there is no hourly charge for lab experiments.
- Read through this page for necessary details
- Complete your Bray User Profile
- Submit an Experiment Request Form [link at bottom of page]
- An employee will review your request and contact you within one business via email.
- If applicable, drop off material within 24 hours after receiving notification that your request was approved. Instructions below.
- A Bray TA will contact you after the experiment is complete with results.
- Label your material with your full name
- Bray Lab is located at 504 Boston Ave. Medford
- The Drop-Off Bin is located near the left/north side entrance of Bray Lab next to the large garage door
- Although Bray Lab is not responsible for stolen material, rest assured materials will be obtained from the bin throughout each weekday.
- You will be receiving email updates
- For follow up questions
- If the request is denied with reasoning (for example, our machines don’t have the required precision)
- If the request is approved & in progress
- When the experiment is complete
- We are a small team with immense responsibility this semester, your patience and support is greatly appreciated