Date(s) – 10/23/2019
11:30 am – 1:15 pm
Machine Shop, Room 114
Prerequisite: completion of the The Safety Quiz
This training session will introduce the Shop’s following equipment:
Participants must adhere to the following appropriate attire guidelines:
- Short sleeved shirts. No long sleeves or loose fitted clothing.
- Tie up long hair. Hair ties are available in the shop.
- Wear closed toed shoes. No sandals. Wear shoes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Remove jewelry. No rings, watches/bracelets and earrings.
- Wear pants. Pants cannot be loose. No shorts, skirts, dresses, or kilts.
Please contact Ben Ginden with any questions or to request modifications to attire (such as for religious reasons).