Date(s) – 08/09/2019
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Machine Shop, Room 114
Prerequisite: completion of the The Safety Quiz
This training session will introduce the Shop’s following equipment:
Participants must adhere to the following appropriate attire guidelines:
- Short sleeved shirts. No long sleeves or loose fitted clothing.
- Tie up long hair. Hair ties are available in the shop.
- Wear closed toed shoes. No sandals. Wear shoes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Remove jewelry. No rings, watches/bracelets and earrings.
- Wear pants. Pants cannot be loose. No shorts, skirts, dresses, or kilts.
Please contact Ben Ginden with any questions or to request modifications to attire (such as for religious reasons).
Registration is closed for this event.