Date(s) – 07/29/2019
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Machine Shop, Room 114
Prerequisite: Hand Tools + Laser Cutter training and must be a sophomore or above
This training session will introduce the Shop’s following equipment:
Horizontal Band Saw
Vertical Band Saw
Participants must adhere to the following appropriate attire guidelines:
- Short sleeved shirts. No long sleeves or loose fitted clothing.
- Tie up long hair. Hair ties are available in the shop.
- Wear closed toed shoes. No sandals. Wear shoes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Remove jewelry. No rings, watches/bracelets and earrings.
- Wear pants. Pants cannot be loose. No shorts, skirts, dresses, or kilts.
Please contact Ben Ginden with any questions or to request modifications to attire (such as for religious reasons).