Date(s) – 08/09/2019
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Machine Shop, Room 114
Prerequisite: Hand Tools + Laser Cutter training and must be sophomore or above
This training session will introduce the Shop’s following equipment:
Horizontal Band Saw
Vertical Band Saw
Participants must adhere to the following appropriate attire guidelines:
- Short sleeved shirts. No long sleeves or loose fitted clothing.
- Tie up long hair. Hair ties are available in the shop.
- Wear closed toed shoes. No sandals. Wear shoes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Remove jewelry. No rings, watches/bracelets and earrings.
- Wear pants. Pants cannot be loose. No shorts, skirts, dresses, or kilts.
Please contact Ben Ginden with any questions or to request modifications to attire (such as for religious reasons).
Max number of registrations: 5
Registration is closed for this event.