Week of 5/30/16
On the outside of the new addition:
- Work continues on the front lobby addition.
- The glass has been installed on both levels of the addition.
An inside view of the new addition.
- Framing and walls continue to be installed throughout the building. Electrical and mechanical work is taking place daily.
- Painting and interior work continues.
- HVAC contractors are working on installing the ducts in the new addition that will house the new exam rooms.
- In isolation, the walls have been painted, ceiling installed and a new epoxy floor has been applied last week.
- The isolation doors and cages are being installed this week.