IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please send the following information to email@example.com with Subject line “2022 Summer Fellowship Application” no later than November 19, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST.
School within Tufts:
Expected Year of Graduation:
Background in Cybersecurity Policy:
- Courses taken in Computer Science:
- Courses taken in Political Science/IR:
- Courses taken in Cybersecurity Policy:
- Other related courses or projects, if applicable:
- Other relevant experience, if any:
Please tell us, in five hundred words or less, why you’d like to do an internship in cybersecurity policy. Include, as appropriate, your future work or research directions, and how you might use what you learn from the internship what you might do in the future.
Please list a faculty member, complete with email address, whom we contact about you.
The following organizations have expressed interested in hosting Cyber Security & Policy interns from Tufts University in the past and may be interested in again. This list will be finalized by October 15, 2021. After this date, please list the organizations you would be most interested in working with from the list below (ranked from most interested to least interested).
- The Aspen Institute
- Citizen Lab
- Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- Observer Research Foundation
- Open Technology Institute
- R Street
- Stiftung Neue Verantwortung
Reminder: Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org