We’re All Ears- Literally

Hi Jumbos and welcome back!! I hope that your summers were wonderful, whether you traveled, worked, or simply caught up on sleep. While summer may have been relaxing for some and busy for others, as it approaches its end, we all have one thing in common: the impending school year. Friends, classes, clubs. The new school year can be really exciting! It can give us a chance to start over or a chance to build upon what we started last year. That being said, new semesters can be a lot to navigate, even if you’re a seasoned college student. If you’re a baby jumbo, starting out a new school year can be even more daunting! Luckily, you’re not alone. Ears for Peers is here to help you navigate all of the new, and all of the old as well. Whether you’re having roommate troubles, missing your family, or just want someone to talk to (believe me, I’ve had my fair share of dinners at Dewick where I wanted to be seen doing anything but eating alone- we have ALL been there), we are here to listen.

Starting the first day of orientation (so August 28th for those of you still in summer mode), both our phone and text lines will be open from 7pm-7am. We can’t wait to hear from you!!

You can call us at: 617-627-3888

You can text us at: https://ears4peers.herokuapp.com/

That’s all for now! For the baby jumbos coming to live on campus for the first time, good luck and have fun! Embrace the newness, but remember that it is okay to feel a little weird about all of this. And for those of you not coming back until August 31st, have a great final week of summer!