Please note that Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is providing links to these resources for your convenience. We do not endorse any one company; please do your own due diligence before applying to any listed job to make sure it’s a great fit. Also note that job openings fill out quickly. Always go by what’s in Handshake. Thanks.
Startup jobs posted by Jumbos - last updated March, 2021
About Adelante Shoe Co.
Adelante Shoe Co. is a mission-driven startup that delivers handcrafted, made-to-order shoes direct from our workshop in Guatemala to the customer’s door within 10 days. We started Adelante to further economic development in Latin America, and our centralized production model provides customers with more sizing options and aesthetic customization options than any other brand.
About the Position
Adelante Shoe Co. is hiring two reliable, part-time Sales Associates to staff our store at 321 Newbury St. Sales Associates should expect to work 1 - 2 days/week and should have the flexibility to work on weekends. The position will report to the Adelante Associate Retail Manager.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with interest!
● Welcome customers into the Adelante store and brand experience
● Communicate the brand story and value proposition to customers compellingly
● Keep the Adelante store clean and organized
● Sell, sell, sell!
- Write software on our edge devices for configuring our drones and offloading data to the cloud
- Manage the data processing workflow in the cloud
- Create metrics, alerts, and dashboards to monitor the performance of the pipeline
- Publishing inventory data to customer warehouse management systems
- Collaborate with the team on automating engineering development workflows
- 3+ years of experience writing Python in a professional environment
- Proficiency with Postgres+PostGIS
- Experience with GraphQL APIs
- Experience developing on AWS cloud infrastructures
- Experience deploying infrastructure and apps with Terraform and Serverless Framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills