As part of the AY2012-13 Distance & Blended Learning Services Initiative, ETS produced this report analyzing current practices at Tufts and peer institutions, articulating the phases and types of expertise required for distance and blended learning development and delivery, and promoting a model of university-wide services to enable online and blended learning (as well as contemporary residential learning) at scale.
- Flipping the Classroom to Encourage “Real Time” Learning in Medical Histology
- An Experiment in Producing Long-Lasting Learning
- Using Video in the Clinical Reasoning Classroom
- Putting a Puzzle Together: How classrooms are scheduled for AS&E courses
- See how OT Lecturer Peggy Morris Prepares for Snow Days with WebEx