As part of the AY2012-13 Distance & Blended Learning Services Initiative, ETS produced this report analyzing current practices at Tufts and peer institutions, articulating the phases and types of expertise required for distance and blended learning development and delivery, and promoting a model of university-wide services to enable online and blended learning (as well as contemporary residential learning) at scale.
- Sign up for Mid-Term Feedback to Improve Student Learning this Semester
- First Impressions are Lasting Impressions: The First Day of Class
- Winter is Coming: Tips for Instructional Continuity
- Faculty Seminars on Teaching with Technology
- The "Unmet Student": Thoughts on Teaching a Massive Open Online Course