Our professors’ publications

Returning to the subject of two weeks ago, pre-Fletcher preparatory summer reading, I thought I’d point you toward a few of the professors’ own works.

Among recent books and articles are:

Prof. Jacque‘s, Global Derivative Debacles:  From Theory to Malpractice.  He assures us that, “It is written for a broad audience and not overly technical.”

Prof. Martel‘s, Victory in War.  Note that this is a revision of the book, originally published in 2007.  (And significantly revised, from what I hear from Prof. Chayes, who made sure her colleague received due recognition.)

Prof. Salacuse sent me several links.  First there’s his new book, The Law of Investment Treaties.  And then there are two articles:  “The Emerging Global Regime for Investment,” in the Harvard International Law Journal, and “Opening Moves – They Can Make or Break Any Deal,” in Tufts Magazine.

And Prof. Forest (visiting Fletcher this past year) points us toward his new book:  Influence Warfare.

This is only a small sampling — whatever crossed my email at the end of the semester — but you can find a more complete list of student and faculty publications in the News and Media section of the Fletcher website.