Dear Ariel: What joint degree programs does Fletcher offer? Can I create my own joint degree program?
Fletcher currently offers the following formal joint or dual degree programs:
• MALD/JD – Harvard Law School, Harvard University
• MALD/JD – School of Law (Boalt Hall), University of California, Berkeley
• MALD/MBA – Tuck School of Business Administration, Dartmouth College
• MALD/MBA – HEC MBA Program, HEC School of Management (Paris, France)
• MALD/MBA – Instituto de Empresa (Madrid, Spain)
• MALD/MBA – China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) (Shanghai, China)
• MALD/MAIS – Diplomatische Akademie Wien — Vienna School of International Studies (Vienna, Austria)
• MALD/MIA – University of St. Gallen (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
• MALD/MA – Department of Urban and Environmental Policy, Tufts University
• MALD/MS – Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University
• MALD/MA or BA – Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Tufts University
• MALD/MS – School of Engineering, Tufts University
• MA/MD – School of Medicine, Tufts University
• MA/DVM – Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University
Like MALD students, MIB degree candidates may pursue a joint degree with a law school or other graduate program, but may not arrange a joint degree with an MBA. LLM degree candidates may pursue a joint degree with the MALD, requiring five semesters of study.
All students interested in joint degree programs must apply to The Fletcher School and the partner institution separately. Each school/department will admit students according to their own policies and qualifications. Financial aid will be determined by the school in which the student is registered.
In addition to the formal dual degree programs offered by Fletcher, students may design their own dual degrees programs with other professional schools (such as law or business school) or academic programs. Students interested in an ad hoc dual degree program should apply separately to both institutions, and should consult with each school after admission to arrange a program of study.
More information on joint degree programs can be found on our website.
Tagged with: Dear Ariel
Archives by Date
TagsApplication Boston Boston Marathon Business competitions Capstone Career CIERP Coffee Hours Commencement Community Conferences Cool stuff! deadlines Dear Ariel decisions Diane DME Early Notification Essays Faculty Spotlight First-Year Alumni Five-Year Updates Fletcher Forum Ginn Library GRE Hall of Flags IBGC Internships Interviews ISSP Liam MIB OCS On the road Outside the classroom Paying for Grad School Professors suggest Recommendations Roxanne Social List Somerville Student Stories thesis waitlist World Peace Foundation