Guys! Finally some useful admissions-related news! As of today, if you look at the interview schedule page, you will see our complete interview offerings for September to December. And here are the details you’ll need:
- Interviews are optional, but evaluative.
- The Admissions Committee does not invite you to come interview. You make that decision for yourself.
- You should schedule your interview early. Do not wait until you have submitted your application.
- Even if you don’t want to have your interview until December 1, you can schedule a time now. That way you’re sure of being able to grab the appointment when you want it.
- Interviews will wrap up at the end of the fall semester — Friday, December 9.
We only started offering interviews by Skype last year, but they were so popular that for this fall we’ve increased the number of sessions each week. At the same time, we really want people to visit the School, so we have preserved on-campus appointments, especially on Monday and Friday, when we also offer Information Sessions.
Tagged with: Interview
Archives by Date
TagsApplication Boston Boston Marathon Business competitions Capstone Career CIERP Class of 2010 Coffee Hours Commencement Community Conferences Cool stuff! deadlines Dean Stavridis Dear Ariel decisions DME Early Notification Essays Faculty Spotlight First-Year Alumni Five-Year Updates Fletcher couples Fletcher Forum Ginn Library GRE IBGC Internships Interview ISSP LLM MIB OCS On the road Outside the classroom Paying for Grad School PhD Professors suggest Reading Days Recommendations Roxanne Social List Student Stories waitlist