Blimey! A March snowstorm!

Here we are again.  Me, my computer, and my cup of tea, working in my kitchen.  But this time it isn’t because I’m reading applications at home.  Instead, Mother Nature has decided that a March snowstorm is what the East Coast was missing, and the University is closed today.

Does that mean you won’t receive a timely answer to your admission or waitlist questions?  No, the snowstorm will not affect our handling of the email inbox — we’re all working at home.

Alas, I still can’t guarantee a quick response to your questions.  Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day, but we were already falling behind.  Each of us tap-tap-tapped away at our emails, but whenever we crossed paths, we agreed that we had already lost the inbox battle.

Don’t take that to mean that you shouldn’t send your questions.  Please do!  But also be patient with me and my Admissions pals as we work our way through the requests for information.

We’ll be back in the office tomorrow (Wednesday) to take your calls and continue our inbox attack.