Want to serve as a reunion volunteer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Reunion Volunteer Role & Responsibilities
- Recruit a diverse group of classmates for the committee.
- Connect with classmates via email, text, phone, social media and events to gather updated contact information and promote reunion attendance.
- Lead by example – make a gift to the Fletcher Annual Fund.
- Solicit support of the Fletcher Annual Fund by signing class gift appeals, personally reaching out to classmates, and asking for a gift in honor of your reunion.
- Participate in committee conference calls and discussions.
- Identify potential locations and hosts for your class dinner.
- January-February: 30 minutes-1 hour per week
- March-May: 1-2 hours per week