Blog: The Conversation
Article: Le Monde
Article: Tufts Now
Press: Hindustan Times
- Tufts-FAO webinar on true cost and affordability of healthy diets (25 min.)
- Harvard Chan School of Public Health nutrition seminar: Retail food prices and the affordability of healthy diets worldwide (50 min.)
- Friedman School of Nutrition microcourse: Beyond calories: cost & affordability of healthy and sustainable diets (23 min.)
- July 2022: Inside Story podcast on the cost of living crisis
- May 2022: JHSPH podcast on wartime disruption and food prices
- Feb 2022: Yumlish podcast on food prices and cost of healthy eating
- Mar 2021: Eat This podcast on diet costs and affordability
- Nov 2022: KCBS radio on food price inflation (4 min.)
- Sept 2022: Marketplace radio on U.S. response to the world food crisis
- July 2022: CNA Singapore morning news coverage of SOFI 2022 (starts at 1:12 mark)
- Jun 2022: The Independent (UK) and Tufts Now article on Covid-19 impact on food prices
- Nov 2021: Le Monde (France) article on food prices [ungated pdf]
- July 2021: Blueprint (Nigeria) coverage of piece by Abebe Haile-Gabriel of FAO
- Feb 2021: Tufts Now article on food prices and diet costs
- Dec 2020: Nature Outlook article on diet costs & affordability
- Oct 2020: Hindustan Times (India) article on diet costs in India
- July 2020: Scaling Up Nutrition article on SOFI 2020
- June 2019: IFPRI event news on project findings
- Roser, M. and H. Ritchie (2022). Food Prices Data Explorer. Our World in Data, last updated July 2022
- Masters, W.A. and A. Herforth (2021). Three billion people cannot afford a healthy diet. The Conversation, 9 July 2021.
- Bai, Y. and W.A. Masters (2020), Retail food prices at purchasing power parity exchange rates. World Bank data blog, 26 May 2020.
- Herforth, A. (2020). Three Billion People Cannot Afford Healthy Diets. What Does This Mean for the Next Green Revolution? CSIS, Washington, 23 Sept. 2020.
- Masters, W.A., Y. Bai, K. Hirvonen and D. Headey (2019), Can the world’s poor afford a healthy diet? VoxDev column, 13 Dec. 2019.
NEWS AND CONVERSATION
For the latest news, use our hashtag #FoodPricesForNutrition on Mastodon, Twitter and LinkedIn