This pages lists past events, with an archive of video and presentation slides.
- Upcoming events are on the Engagement page.
Tufts Friedman School micro-course
- Nov 17, 2021: FERN2021: Africa Food Environment Research Network (FERN) (slides)
- Nov 2, 2021: USAID policy research consortium meeting (slides)
- Oct. 28, 2021: CAER-IFPRI meeting on food systems in China (slides)
- Sept 1, 2021: Launch of the Accountability Pact on food systems (slides)
- Aug 17-31, 2021: ICAE – W.A. Masters on seasonal availability in Malawi, S. Kaiyatsa on missing prices; K. Schneider on policy options
- Aug 2, 2021: AAEA – E. Martinez and J. Wallingford on price changes; K. Schneider & Y. Bai on diet costs; S. Kaiyatsa on missing prices; W.A. Masters on COVID resilience in food markets
- July 1, 2021: ICABR – W. Masters on policy panel and a papers session
- June 24, 2021: ANH Academy Week Learning Lab (event site; slides; lab materials)
- June 15, 2021: W.Masters at Harvard NORC symposium on food systems (event site; video – starts at 38 m.)
- June 7-10, 2021: American Society for Nutrition annual meetings
- Apr 16, 2021: A. Herforth webinar for UCC and IFIAD in Ireland (slides)
- Mar 23, 2021: D. Headey webinar for USAID nutrition GLEE (slides)
- Mar 1, 2021: A. Herforth interview with Jeremy Cherfas for Eat This (podcast)
- Feb 18, 2021: Tufts Now profile of the project (article)
- Feb 16, 2021: ANH Academy history of the project (research brief)
- Feb 8, 2021: W.A. Masters – webinar on food prices and diet costs for USAID’s global learning and evidence exchange (slides; twitter thread)
- Dec 14, 2020: W.A. Masters – webinar on affordability of diets as part of FAO’s contribution to global nutrition (slides; video; event details)
- Masters, W.A. and A. Herforth (2021). Three billion people cannot afford a healthy diet. The Conversation, 9 July 2021.
- Bai, Y. and W.A. Masters (2020), Retail food prices at purchasing power parity exchange rates. World Bank data blog, 26 May 2020.
- Herforth, A. (2020). Three Billion People Cannot Afford Healthy Diets. What Does This Mean for the Next Green Revolution? CSIS, Washington, 23 Sept. 2020.
- Masters, W.A., Y. Bai, K. Hirvonen and D. Headey (2019), Can the world’s poor afford a healthy diet? VoxDev column, 13 Dec. 2019.
- Nov 2021: Le Monde article on food prices (in French) [ungated pdf]
- Feb 2021: Tufts Now article on food prices and diet costs
- Dec 2020: Nature Outlook article on diet costs & affordability
To view presentations presented under the CANDASA Project visit: https://sites.tufts.edu/candasa/events/