Registration Now CLOSED!
We hope to see you next year!
What to know before your register
• Free to Register. In the spirit of diversity, equity, and inclusion – the theme of this year’s symposium, we wish to provide free access to all symposium sessions. You must register in order to receive the weblink and password to private virtual sessions.
• Virtual Zoom Sessions. All symposium sessions will be conducted virtually this year. No sessions will take place in person at the Friedman School. We encourage registrants to turn their video on and keep their audio muted during symposium sessions. All symposium sessions will be recorded. If you do not wish to be recorded, please leave your video off or change your name to hide your identity.
• Zoom Etiquette. In the final 10-20 minutes of each session, participants will be welcomed to ask questions to guest speakers. During these open discussion sessions and throughout guest speaker presentations, all participants are expected to abide by the academic integrity policies established by the Friedman School and Tufts University. Failure to abide by these policies will result in dismissal from the symposium.
• Pre-Symposium Correspondence. We will be contacting registrants with important logistical information 1-month and 1-week prior to the symposium. One day prior to each symposium day, registrants will receive an email providing the private Zoom links to all sessions on the following day. Be sure to correctly report your email address when registering!
• Review Our Symposium Archives. The times of all scheduled sessions are provided in Eastern Standard Time (EST). If you are unable to make a session, don’t worry! We will record, edit, and upload all symposium sessions on our website within 2 weeks of the symposium’s conclusion. Check out existing archives from the 2021 TNDS event!
For general inquiries on the symposium program and/or registration, to provide feedback to the Student Planning Committee, or for those seeking sponsorship or collaboration, please contact us directly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!