Abstract submission is now CLOSED!
Submission Deadline: 22 January 2022
Abstract Announcements: 01 February 2022
Accepting Presenter Deadline: 10 February 2022
• All submissions must include unpublished and original research.
• All abstracts must be submitted in English, with correct grammar and spelling.
• Abstracts without results will be rejected.
• All abstracts will be peer- and faculty-reviewed through a blind review process.
• The total abstract word limit is 350 words.
• All abstracts should include the specifications outlined in detail below.
• Please also provide 3-5 keywords for your research.
• Title: limited to 150 characters (including spaces) that do not include acronyms, abbreviations, colons, or apostrophes.
• General Background: 1-2 sentences providing a basic introduction to the field, comprehensible to a scientist in any discipline.
• Specific Background: 2-3 sentences providing a more detailed background, comprehensible to scientists in related disciplines.
• Problem Statement: 1 sentence clearly stating the general problem or a gap in knowledge being addressed by this particular study.
• Objective(s): 2-3 sentences summarizing the research goal(s) of the study or specific aims of the research conducted.
• Methods: 2-3 sentences explaining the proposed hypotheses and methods for drawing comparisons and associations between exposures and outcomes.
• Results: 1 sentence summarizing the key findings of one’s research conducted thus far and 2 sentences explaining how these results address the gap in knowledge outlined above.
• Conclusions: 2-3 sentences to provide a broader perspective, readily comprehensible to a scientist in any discipline. This section may also reflect future directions or works to be completed moving forward.
For general inquiries on the symposium program and/or registration, to provide feedback to the Student Planning Committee, or for those seeking sponsorship or collaboration, please contact us directly or email us at email@example.com!