Welcome! This site is a portal of information regarding gender analysis and women’s leadership at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. It details opportunities for gender analysis in Fletcher’s coursework, including the Gender Analysis in International Studies field of study, as well as extra-curricular events and groups for students, faculty, and staff interested in this field. Fletcher is proud to offer a wide array of programs, targeted at individuals of all genders, both in and outside the classroom. For a detailed overview, please visit the pages below.
- Academic opportunities and coursework related to gender analysis
- Professional development for Fletcher women and all members of the community interested in gender issues
- Featured research by Fletcher faculty, students, and alumni
- The Fletcher Women’s Leadership Award
- Fletcher’s annual conference on Gender and International Affairs
- Current student groups dedicated to gender issues
- Recent Fletcher events related to gender analysis
- Alumni groups dedicated to gender issues
- Faculty profiles in this field
- Profiles of students and alumni who have integrated gender analysis into their work or studies.
Please visit us frequently, as these pages will remain updated throughout the year. Thank you for your interest in gender analysis and women’s leadership at The Fletcher School!