Ever felt defeated that the next book on your reading list is at the Tisch, Ginn, Veterinary, or SMFA Library? You probably don’t have time to schlep to Fenway, Medford, or Grafton. One of the best aspects about being a part of the wider Tufts University library system is that you don’t have to! As long as the book you want isn’t on reserve, you can request to have it sent to the Hirsh Health Sciences Library. Instead of wasting half a day taking the T to Medford, you can pick up the book at the Library Service Desk on your lunch break!
The request process is simple. After locating your desired book in the Tufts University Catalog, click on the “request item” button. It may be on the top or right of the screen.
After clicking “Request Item” you’ll be asked to login with your Tufts username and password or your library barcode and full name. After you submit your request, you will be able to pick up your book in a few business days!
Post contributed by Stephanie Krauss
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- How dogs’ sensitive noses could change cancer diagnosis: https://t.co/VcO0gK78wS via @slate 01:44:36 PM April 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Planning an educational summer? Professional development @TuftsMedSchool includes Digital Strategies for Health Comm htt… 11:54:10 AM April 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Early registration discount deadline is tomorrow (April 28)! https://t.co/6zOws5djBU https://t.co/cGz7tWAmGs 11:54:01 AM April 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Some light Friday reading! A Bit of Statistical Fun | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/sNBU5Mcp1O 10:21:02 AM April 28, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Perspective | People think juice is good for them. They're wrong. https://t.co/9nOUwRW9xJ 01:05:48 PM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Prof Dan Dennett’s new book 'From Bacteria to Bach & Back’ tackles the philosophical question 'Why are there minds?'https:… 10:25:00 AM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook