Pumpkin flavored everything is here, the leaves have changed color, the air is cooler – it’s hard not to love October in New England. With Halloween fast approaching, we thought you might want to take a look at some things you can do to get yourself in the mood.
- Friday October 20th-31st @ 7pm: WholeTone Opera’s The WereWolf — tickets start at $18
- Friday October 20th-31st @ 7pm: Cirque of the Dead — tickets start at $30
- Friday October 20th @ 11:59pm: Rawhead Rex — $12.5
- Wednesday October 25th @ 6pm: Weird and Worrisome tour of JP — $10
- Saturday October 28th @ 9am: Boston Costume Dash — $25
- Saturday October 28th @ 12pm: Holiday Pet Parade — FREE
- Tuesday October 31st @ 12pm: The Big Book of Rogues and Villians — $10
New events are still being added, check out the Boston Calendar or the Boston Discovery Guide for more city happenings. If you’re willing to drive a little and want to go pumpkin picking, check out this of Massachusetts pumpkin patches. Happy October!
Tags4th floor affiliation books Boston circulation crafts electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab funlab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours leisure reading library fun lab library service desk library staff new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops reserves resources staff statistics summer survey tea Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome! writing consultants writing help
Follow us @TuftsHHSL!