It doesn’t seem too long ago the last time we shared what new books the library had acquired…but since then, we’ve added even more to our collection! There’s not much in the way of new leisure reading books this time around, but rest assured–we’ve got some more fiction titles coming soon. In the meantime…
- Alzheimer’s Disease by Alia Bucciarelli (Faculty publication!)
- Graphic Medicine Manifesto
- Stuffed and Starved: the Hidden Battle for the World Food System
- The Teaching Hospital: Bringham and Women’s Hospital and the Evolution of Academic Medicine
- Why Medicine? And 500 Other Questions for the Medical School and Residency Interviews
Did we miss something? If there’s a book out there that the library doesn’t own, and you think we should, let us know!
Tags4th floor affiliation books Boston circulation crafts electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab funlab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours leisure reading library fun lab library service desk library staff new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops reserves resources staff statistics summer survey tea Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome! writing consultants writing help
Follow us @TuftsHHSL!