Ready to submit tissues for histology?
Please review this checklist before bringing your samples to the Core.
- Go to https://www.jotform.co/dlam/histocore and submit a request for services electronically.
- Print out a copy of the completed request form you receive by email.
- Place tissues or cassettes in leakproof containers.
Label containers with:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Name of chemical you are submitting your tissues in. This is important for the safety of our staff and for proper waste disposal.
- Label any cassettes with pencil or solvent-resistant marker. DO NOT label cassettes with a Sharpie or the labels will disappear in processing. If you accidentally labeled with Sharpie, you can relabel each cassette on the side with pencil before submitting them to our lab.
- Bring the labeled containers and a hard copy of the completed request form to our lab at Ziskind 240. Contact us ahead of time if you do not have security access to this building so we can arrange to meet you.
- If you have frozen tissues, contact us before you bring them to make sure that we are in the lab and can put them into our freezer immediately.
You will receive an email or call from us when the requested service is completed.
If you have questions, contact the lab at email@example.com or call 617-636-5664