The Institute for Business in the Global Context (IBGC) is pleased to bring you relevant global business leaders as part of our Global Speaker Series, which has provided Fletcher students with substantive networking and recruiting opportunities for the past 16 years. Last semester, we hosted the CEO of Oliver Wyman, Partners at Dalberg & Accenture, along with Managing Director at Mathematica, among others.
Interested in working in the private sector or at the confluence of public/private worlds while making connections with potential employers? Then, come and engage with this impressive lineup of executives, entrepreneurs, and academics—including Fletcher alumni! We are constantly adding new speakers, events to the calendar, so stay tuned.
- 7: Sarah Williamson, President, Focusing Capital on the Long Term
- 26: Mariya Rosberg, F’04, Partner, Oliver Wyman
- 27: Jorge Ramirez, F’98, Former CEO, Chile, AON
- 7: Christian Bachheimer, GMAP’17, Chairman, Polycore Optical
- 12: Jules Pieri, Co-Founder/CEO, The Grommet
- 14: Jan Neutze, Director, Cybersecurity Policy
- 26: Michael Cantara, GMAP’11, Senior Managing Director, Global Client Group, MFS
- 28: Ajay Bhalla, Chief Security Solutions Officer, MasterCard
- 2: Fletcher D-Prize Poverty Venture Solution Competition Award for 2018
- 2: Jeffrey Walker, Chairman, New Profit
- 6: Richard Plepler, CEO, HBO ***Presented with the Edward R. Murrow Center for a Digital World***
- 9: Rachel Hudson, CFO, Corn Processing, Archer Daniels Midland
Upcoming Conferences & Special Events IBGC is co-sponsoring
- Feb 2-3: Tufts Energy Conference
- Mar 2: Fletcher’s Political Risk Conference
- TBD: Fletcher Reads the Newspaper – Joint problem solving/consulting session on today’s hottest issues
- March 28: Council for Emerging Market Enterprises Fellows Meeting (For select fellows in attendance, student office hours will be posted for that afternoon)
Come, participate, and showcase what make Fletcher the only place where the front page meets the business page!