5 thoughts on “Tools, Property, and Power

• October 23, 2020 at 4:15 pm
    Permalink

This is a really cool project! I especially liked how you connect your family history to a greater consideration of colonialism and architecture in Santa Fe. This project could also be in conversation with Elena’s project about gentrification in DC. I’m curious to see how you connect this research to your work in the studio.

• October 23, 2020 at 7:22 pm
    Permalink

So glad I got to work with you this summer and see the project evolve! I love how the project stems from a personal story. Can’t wait to see where this research leads 🙂

• October 23, 2020 at 7:45 pm
    Permalink

Such an impressive project and poster, Ezri! I love your emphasis on fluidity and ongoingness…using your positionality and family history to explore such important and massive topics– is brilliant. And I also love your use of archival work and discussion of architecture x histories of violence …all in all great job and I’m pumped to see what you do next

• October 24, 2020 at 12:23 am
    Permalink

I love how you tied this back into your family while also including so much broader context about the landscape and past of Santa Fe. It’s also so interesting to see how you connected physical tools with maps and history, and I can’t wait to see what else comes out of this project!