5 thoughts on “WASH Cluster Response to the Humanitarian Emergency in Yemen

• October 23, 2020 at 5:01 pm

This is such a well-designed poster and impressive project, Langley! You explain the cluster system very well and provide insightful recommendations for continued advancement. I am confident that future work like yours will lead to more critical evaluation of sanitation systems around the world and incite subsequent improvements!

• October 23, 2020 at 6:00 pm

Excellent poster Langley! Your recommendations are very clear and are well supported by your results. I was undereducated on the crisis in Yemen and found your work highly informative.

• October 23, 2020 at 6:51 pm

Great poster, Langley! You explained your work in a way that was very clear and digestible for me as someone unfamiliar with this subject area. I appreciated how you highlighted successes/obstacles related to disseminating information across geographies and scales, a key challenge in this type of research.

• October 24, 2020 at 12:41 am

Phenomenal poster. The visuals and the layout make it easy to read and digest the information. I also appreciated that you included a recommendation section and broke down your methodology.

• October 27, 2020 at 2:08 am

Your poster looks great Langley! I am really impressed with the detail of your research and how easy it is to read and take in the information provided. I was interested by the fact that you conducted key informant interviews alongside the online surveys and think it’s great that these two methods will allow you to get a more insightful understanding of the WASH cluster response. I also appreciated the extensive list of recommendations and hope they’ll serve as a support in what is missing and what can be better.