Posts Tagged wonderwednesday
This week, for Wonder Wednesday, we asked people to share the most mind-blowing things they have ever learned. We were sufficiently blown away by their responses.
Fencing? Motorcycling? Ballroom dancing? The hidden talents of our Jumbos are many.
As July came to a close, we asked people on Twitter what they hoped to accomplish or be better at in a year.
- Content Type (XML)
- Schools (XML)
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine (XML)
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy (XML)
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (XML)
- Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging (XML)
- Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences (XML)
- School of Arts and Sciences (XML)
- School of Dental Medicine (XML)
- School of Engineering (XML)
- School of Medicine (XML)
- The Fletcher School (XML)
- Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service (XML)
- Themes (XML)
- Uncategorized (XML)
- Who (XML)
TAGGEDa cappella active citizenship admissions Alumni app athletics Balance Your Life beelzebubs blog bubs ceeo commencement Community crisis mapping Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine dance education Egypt engineering entrepreneurs Facebook food glee graduation haiti institute for global leadership International jackson jills LGBT movies music nutrition photos quidditch Research sQ! sustainability technology the fletcher school tufts admissions tufts dining twitter Video wonderwednesday youtube