Job Title:Humanities Administrator
Department:National Foundation on the Arts and the Humanities
Agency:National Endowment for the Humanities
Job Announcement Number:13-004-A
|SALARY RANGE:||$62,467.00 to $97,333.00 / Per Year|
|OPEN PERIOD:||Friday, November 09, 2012 to Wednesday, December 19, 2012|
|SERIES & GRADE:||GS-1701-11/12|
|POSITION INFORMATION:||Full Time – Excepted Service Term NTE 13 months|
|DUTY LOCATIONS:||1 vacancy in the following location:
Washington DC, DC United StatesView Map
|WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED:||United States Citizens|
NEH is an independent grant-making agency of the United States government dedicated to supporting research, education, preservation, and public programs in the humanities.
(Required documents have been amended for this vacancy to include a writing sample.)
This term position can be extended without further competition.
The Division of Public Programs fosters public understanding and appreciation of the humanities by supporting projects that bring significant insights of humanities disciplines to general audiences through interpretive exhibitions, radio and television productions, lectures, symposia, printed materials, and reading and discussion groups.
- KEY REQUIREMENTS
- U.S. Citizen
- Relevant experience and/or education
- Favorable background investigation
- Males born after 12/31/59 must be registered with the Selective Service
Back to top
- Reviews grant proposals and assesses eligibility and consistency with Endowment goals.
- Arranges for review and evaluation of grant proposals by peer review panelists.
- Presents Division policies, procedures, and funding recommendations orally and in writing to internal and external audiences.
- Promotes the work of the Division and larger goals of the Endowment to outside constituents.
- Works collaboratively with other Division staff members to accomplish these duties.
Leave a Reply