• Assisting with communications with volunteer docents
• Assisting with newsletters, press releases and online event posting
• Preparing and analyzing customer and volunteer feedback forms
• Preparing Constant Contact communications for members and the general public
• Processing membership renewals
• Processing docents’ tour information
• Assisting with other office duties as assigned
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a small, but fast-paced office environment
• Candidate must be detail-oriented, a self-starter, and have the ability to multi-task
• Passion for Boston history and architecture and cultural non-profits
To apply, please send resume and letter of interest to Samantha Nelson, email@example.com.
May 15, 2015
Boston By Foot is a not-for-profit architectural and historical walking tour organization, dedicated to educating the public about the unique architecture and history of Boston. Our tours are delivered by a highly-trained and dedicated corps of volunteer docents.